Medical Case Manager - Dubai
We are looking for a Medical Case Manager with a strong spoken and written command of the English and Arabic languages.
As the Medical Case Manager, you will be a core member of our (small) Dubai team and part of our case-management team down in Hamburg, Germany. You will focus on the contact with the patients from the MENA region to understand patient’s medical complaints and history as a foundation of case assessment as presented to your team in Hamburg. The primary tasks include:
- First point of contact for mainly Arabic and English-speaking international patients in MENA region.
- Interview patients about their medical condition(s) and understand their medical needs.
- Operational communication with representatives of insurance companies in the Gulf region.
- Entering all necessary and available data into CRM system and communicate with the team in Hamburg, both verbally and in writing.
- Communication with our clients about medical, service and financial matters.
- Medical knowledge, gained through experience and/or education, is required.
- You are well-structured and understand how to apply priority management of operational matters
- Excellent oral and written English and Arabic skills are required.
- Communication, punctuality, proactivityand flexibility are important skills in this position
- Experience in (international) patient management in a B-to-B and/or B-to-C environment is preferred
- You have a creative and resourceful mind as they relate to finding / identifying quality, service and cost-solutions for your clients
- You are a team player and keen to be part of a small, but very ambitious international company.
- Strong working knowledge of MS office, CRM systems and cloud-related tasks
If you are interested in such an exciting position please send us your application.